[Licensing] Corporate user

Discuss new features and functions

Gdesfarges

Hello, we want to install Freefilesync on 20 corporate computer.
We will use the donation edition to make silent setup
1- What is the amount to donate each year For 20 computers?
2- How the software check the number (Activation?)
3- do we need to allow some URL on our Proxy/Firewall?
4- When we uninstall the software is the activation number decrease automaticaly?

Gdesfarges

Hello someone can help me?

xCSxXenon

https://freefilesync.org/faq.php#donation-edition
On this page it says one year for 3 devices is 20 Euros. So, however long you want auto-updates and/or email notifications multiplied by seven is your donation amount. For your 20 devices, you would be donating the equivalent of 140 euros. Once you do that, you will be sent a unique link to download the current donation edition. Also in that link is the ability to change the devices/time so you will have to change it from three devices for seven years to twenty devices for just over a year

Gdesfarges

Thank you for your answer, is there someone from the editor who can confirm?

Plerry

Well, I am not an "editor", but I can confirm that when you go to your personal donation edition page, e.g. available via Help / Check for updates now / Home page (in an installed donation version of FFS), you can select to extend your donation edition and, amongst others, increase the number of devices from the standard 3 devices to a higher number, at the "cost" of a reduction in the number of months you are entitled to future updates.