FFS does not recognize files on the left

Get help for specific problems

larryz28

Hoping to find some help with a problem I have with FFS not seeing the new files I created in a folder I have been syncing for months with a saved configuration. FFS will update a file I have in that same folder, but it will not see the new files in that folder. That folder and one file is seen on the left side. It is 2 folders deep in the directory that I tell FFS to compare.
Oddly if I change directory so FFS is looking directly at the folder the new and old files are located in, it finds it and displays it just fine. So I gave up thinking it was a rights problem with those files.
Any help appreciated. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version of FFS, and it does all of the above the same way.

xCSxXenon

Run a compare and post a screenshot of the results

larryz28

Sorry, for late response. I figured out I moved some folders, which causes FFS to display things oddly. I keep thinking it should look like a windows directory on the left side of FFS. But if only shows file or folder differneces. Since I use the update command and not sync command, I still have files on the right that are not on the left. So in the picture it shows file does not exist when you hover over it. The files I thought were missing on the left were not displayed as they were not changed. I found the files I was referencing in my original post when viewing in windows explorer, in the proper backup location I wanted them in. So FFS was working, I just need to get use to how it works.
FFS1.jpg
FFS1.jpg (374.67 KiB) Viewed 257 times