Sync process cuts out unexpectedly

Get help for specific problems

maxh77

For some reason, when I try to sync, and the program searches for all the files which need syncing, the sync process cuts out when only some of the files have been synced. It has found around 500 files (2.6GB) of files to sync (included in the list as not existing on my backup drive, and hence needing to be backed up), but when only a small proportion of them are synced, the progress window just closes unexpectedly.

Either these files don't really need syncing and the program is displaying them in error, or they do need syncing, and the sync process is cutting out too early. The software used to work perfectly at this a few versions ago, but now it has issues. I'm using the 64-bit version of the software.

I have also found strange errors (on another PC, using the exact same version - 6.7) where the progress window will loop. For example, it will start at 1.8GB of files to sync, progress until I have only 700MB left, and then the indicator will go back to 1.8GB. The process keeps repeating a few times until the software "decides" the sync process has completed.

Any ideas?

patrickdrd

I faced this issue today too, any suggestions?
I also got a warning from my antivirus (Kaspersky) about ffs behavior, very strange,
I don't know if the two issues are connected