Newbie struggling with conflicts

Get help for specific problems

RipVan

Hi all,
I'm trying to get to grips with ffs but I regularly get messages such as

"The recycle bin is not supported by the following folders. Deleted or overwritten files will not be able to be restored:

\\MARTIN-LENOVO\Users\User\Documents\Martin

You can switch to FreeFileSync's main window to resolve this issue."

and...
"Some files will be synchronised as part of multiple base folders.
To avoid conflicts, set up exclude filters so that each updated file is included by only one base folder.

C:\Users\m4rti\Documents\Martin 💾 Sports\Training\.~lock.CurrentTraininglog.ods#
C:\Users\m4rti\Documents\Martin 👓 Sports\Training\.~lock.CurrentTraininglog.ods#

You can switch to FreeFileSync's main window to resolve this issue."

I don't know how to "resolve" these issues. Any pointers would be much appreciated.

xCSxXenon

1) Disable deleting to recycle bin, your remote location does not support it.
2) You have two pairs with the same locations in them. Eg; You have a pair syncing Z:\documents to C:\Users\xxxxxx\Documents and then a pair that syncs C:\Users\xxxxxx\ to an external.

RipVan

Thanks for your reply xCSxXenon but I'm no further forward. I don't know how to "disable deleting to recycle bin" or how to resolve the two pairs with the same location. I loaded these batch jobs to real time sync. Should I scrap all that, start again and load them to real time sync separately, if that can be done?

RipVan

....I'm also ignoring these messages (button) and the sync completes (with errors). I certainly don't think that's OK and that, as a result, may create other problems with my files in the future.