Licenses for 90 user

Get help for specific problems

Blend2

Can I buy licenses for 90 employees at the same time?
No number can be entered for the Donate function

Regards,
Daniel

xCSxXenon

https://freefilesync.org/faq.php#donation-edition

viewtopic.php?t=9575

You just need one donation for unlimited computers and your friends. There is no 'per user' licensing

Blend2

A stupid question for you, but how do I make a donation that I can install FFS on unlimited computers? There is no additional checkbox where I can tick something. Do I just have to transfer any amount I specify?

Am I then also allowed to download the updated [Donation Edition] every month and update it on the 90 computers? The employees can not do this themselves

xCSxXenon

Any donation will give you the same version which can be installed on unlimited devices. They all support silent installation and lifetime upgrades. I don't think non-admins can auto update unless it is installed in their AppData folder. FFS does not auto update in the background, it will pop up a window saying that there is an update available and then someone will need to click the button to start the update this. For a company, you could disable update checks and then use a script/GPO to run a script on each PC that grabs the installer and installs it silently

Blend2

Hi Zenju

If I understand this link correctly, xCSxXenon's statement is not correct that I can distribute FSS "Donation Edition" to my 90 employees via script/GPo?

Does that mean that according to your policy I have no way to pay for it so I can provide you FSS silent since they have no admin rights?

Blend2

Hi Zenju

As a non-profit organization, we cannot purchase a donate version to make available to our employees via script/GPO?