Batch files ran more recently than reported

Get help for specific problems

Buddy

I have three batch files which are launched nightly by Windows Task Scheduler. They run one at a time, about 15 minutes apart. Each night, Task Scheduler reports that they started when they should and that they finished successfully. And FFS saves a log of all their activity for that run, which looks exactly as expected. But, after they've all three finished...

In the Configuration list on the left side of the FFS window, the "last sync" for the first job is shown at exactly the time you'd expect. Here's where it gets strange. Despite having a log for tonight's run of the second batch file, and despite Task Scheduler reporting the batch file running successfully, the Configuration list reports the "last sync" for the second batch file as "3 days". The third batch file is similar, only it shows "1 day".

Now, after the second and third jobs have run, I reran them both manually by clicking "Synchronize". Both ran to completion and showed zero files updated, which is correct, since nothing in the source folders had changed since the automated runs initiated by Task Scheduler. And... The "last sync" time for both jobs was updated to the correct time.

So, in summary, two of my three jobs show the correct time for last sync when run manually, but not when started by Task Scheduler. The third job shows the correct time for last sync either way.

Is this a bug? Is there anything I can do to fix it? Since the logs look good, should I be concerned?
Site Admin

Zenju

This is a known issue. TODO.

Buddy

Thanks, Zenju. I'm looking forward to when it's fixed.

Am I correct in assuming that the jobs did run correctly, since the logs look good?