Drag & Drop _and_ conflict

Discuss new features and functions

cmg099

Thanks for the program. It provides some very useful functions, however there is one that I have not been able to solve.

I have lots of files that show a conflict. I cannot find a way to use "drag & drop" as you suggested in an earlier post, nor can I change the "conflict" symbol to a "copy from left to right" symbol, which is what I want to do (in this case). Is there an easy way to do this?
Site Admin

Zenju

Thanks for the program. It provides some very useful functions, however there is one that I have not been able to solve.

I have lots of files that show a conflict. I cannot find a way to use "drag & drop" as you suggested in an earlier post, nor can I change the "conflict" symbol to a "copy from left to right" symbol, which is what I want to do (in this case). Is there an easy way to do this?cmg099
Hi!

"Drag and drop" propably was the wrong term. What I meant was "Left-click, hold, relase" (LHR).
First ensure that you are in the "sync preview" mode (example: [404, Invalid URL: https://sourceforge.net/dbimage.php?id=217034])
Then you just set new directions in the middle grid using a single click for single rows or "LHR" for multiple rows.

Best regards, Zenju