RTS Question

Discuss new features and functions

OptikWebCreative

Hi All

I've got RTS working, but overtime it activate (every 10 seconds) I get a pop up on the screen, is there a way that this pop-up can be set to run minimised as it takes the focus from whatever else I'm doing on the computer?

OS - MacOS
Version - Free (whilst I'm working out if it will do what I want and be Reliable)

schnappi

Never previously used FreeFileSync with real time sync. Just tested in order to replicate your issue. Was not able to replicate using a Windows machine and FreeFileSync 9.2.

Did you try setting the .ffs_batch file that was using to ignore errors (instead of pop-up), run minimized, and close progress dialog upon completion?

rp_filesync

Hi, I have the same issue, running the RealTimeSync.exe (red icon) with two folders has a pop up every minute or so mentioning the errors and warnings of the sync. Is there a way to have it just continue without mentioning errors every time?

Plerry

@rp_filesync:
Did you bother to read and try the suggestion in the post right above yours?

rp_filesync

Thanks @schnappi for your suggestion. After closing the pop up it pops up again after the next sync when it encounters warnings.
@Plerry, yes I did read the suggestion. Thanks for your comment.

rp_filesync

@ScottFiore,

Thanks, it seems that by default, if there are warnings it will create a pop up. I don't see a way to prevent the pop up without adding that as a feature request to continue syncing with warnings/errors and log those without pausing the sync with the pop up.