How do I connect FFS to my OneDrive

Get help for specific problems

ljacobs

When I click the Cloud button in FFS I have two choices sftp or ftp. I cannot get it to connect. Is there a walkthrough for connecting this up?
Site Admin

Zenju

OneDrive is not (yet?) supported, but Google Drive is.

jimlad68

OneDrive is not (yet?) supported, but Google Drive is. Zenju, 15 Jan 2019, 13:37
I look forward to that. I would use Google drive but I have a shared subscription to office 365 which comes with 1TB onedrive.

For the moment my only solution is to use ALLWAY Sync which has a section for various cloud syncs (could that be of any help to you); OR by assigning an Explorer drive letter to my onedrive and using FFS; only problem is this method has a restrictive character set.

jimlad68

just to bump this. With the new office subscription model I suspect there will be a lot of people getting at least 1TB onedrive storage.

I've tried many variations via the "Access online storage" via SFTP but can't get any to connect to my onedrive.
(I have connected by creating a drive letter connection to onedrive, and FFS compares are fine, but it fails on any "large" files. I note allway sync has a onedrive option which allows large files, but again when allway sync uses a drive letter it fails on large files).

Has anyone had any luck connecting to onedrive and syncing large files?

FreemanT

Any Update on this? Is Microsoft One Drive yet supported?

Cheers