Preserve left & right panels after processing

Get help for specific problems

rtan2010

At the end of a typical FFSynch run, the left ("from"/source) panel listing of files and the right ("To"/destination) disappears when I click the CLOSE button on the smaller window that pops up and is updated (items/MB-GB remaining) during processing.

Is there a way to keep the other screen display (i.e., the LEFT/RIGHT file listings) intact for viewing after processing? I have tried numerous times to get FFSynch to keep the display, to no avail. This is because I have to click the CLOSE button of the "smaller" window as a pre-requisite to "going back" to the original (and larger) window that launched the FFSynch processing.

It is as if there's no chance to view the results of the entire processing run as far as being able to view the TO/Destination (right hand side) output results. The screen just clears both left and right panels, expecting a new run of another FFSynch configuration, or exit.

Any advice or tips would be appreciated, many thanks.
Site Admin

Zenju

The files disappear because after sync they now have status "equal", and your filter setting (at the bottom) hides rows with this status.

Plerry

In other words:
After running your sync press the "=" button ("Show files that are equal") behind "Select view:" mid-below the two (left and right) comparison results windows.