I get it on compare.

Can you tell me how to fix? Thanks.

sjbrowser

Cannot open directory "F:\found.000"
Error code 5 Access is denied

I get it on compare.

Can you tell me how to fix? Thanks. robertjraibley, 15 Dec 2018, 15:58
Robert
Did you ever get a fix for this? (If I an running FFS manually, I just IGNORE and all is good. But......if i am running it via RealTimeSync, unattended, then the error sits there until I manually click IGNORE. That is not good)

thanks,
sj

xCSxXenon

The found folders are a result of filesystem corruption that is 'fixed' from chkdsk running on the drive. Look in there and see if you want anything, then delete it. It may be an underlying issue with your hard drive though. You can't access it by default, so delete it, exclude it, or get access to it. It has almost always contained junk though

sjbrowser

The found folders are a result of filesystem corruption that is 'fixed' from chkdsk running on the drive. Look in there and see if you want anything, then delete it. It may be an underlying issue with your hard drive though. You can't access it by default, so delete it, exclude it, or get access to it. It has almost always contained junk though xCSxXenon, 21 Feb 2021, 15:29
Ok. But when you say: "Look in there" What do you mean? When I look at any of my drives, I do not see any folders called "found.000" ....or anything similar to that.........

sj

xCSxXenon

Oh yeah, I forgot I have hidden items visible. If Windows 10, go to the root of the volume, F:\ for you, and look at the top of the file explorer window. You should see "view" which will expand more options to choose from, check "hidden files" and it should show up. I don't know if 'found' counts as a system files which has a different setting to see. Let me know if it doesn't show up after enabling that option. This link shows 7-10, not vista
https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/show-hidden-files-and-folders-in-windows-vista/