Power Failure while syncing

Discuss new features and functions

Gantrithor

Using Version Free file sync sync 10.7

Today i made a sync mirror of 2 drivers on my system (new drive 6TB with old drive 4TB) about 3.5 TB of files from old to new drive and there was two in house power failures during the sync.
On power resuming i push compare and started the sync again from where it left of.
How can i be sure that the files being copy during the power failure are the same and no corruption occurred?
comparing function does not indicate any dissimilarity for any file (time and size comparison) and of course i cannot check one by one the about 2.000.000 files of 3.5TB of files one by one. How can i be sure that all ok 100% before i delete and repartition the old 4TB drive?

This program is excellent by the way i am using it since the beginning for personal weekly backups and over the years has helped me recover from a couple of major drive failures from my backup server with just one click, So nice.

Thank you
Site Admin

Zenju

If "fail-safe file copy" was active (= default) when the sync was interrupted, you're good, since it exists precisely to avoid data corruption in cases like yours.