Startup RealTimeSync for Mac

Get help for specific problems

hdhiii

I set up Real Time Sync on my Windows computer, and it runs perfectly.

However, when attempting to run Real Time Sync on my Mac, I continue to run into one problem. I always have to start the sync by clicking on Real Time Sync red icon. After that, then it runs on its own every 10 seconds as that's what I have it set up to run. Is there a way I can make it run once I log into the Mac without having to click on the Real Time Sync red icon. Like I said earlier, the windows version runs automatically as soon as I'm logged in.

Thanks

HDHIII

hdhiii

This was from 2017 - It appears were having the same problem.
Post by umfundisi • 09 Jan 2017, 12:57
Is there a command in AppleScript that I can use to get RealTimeSync to start? I want to start the app when I boot up my Mac and get it to work immediately without prompting me to press START before it goes about doing its job on my machine. umfundisi, 09 Jan 2017, 18:57
Site Admin

Zenju

The steps described here should also work for RealTimeSync: https://freefilesync.org/manual.php?topic=schedule-batch-jobs#macos

hdhiii

I've worked on this for over an hour, and still cannot get it to work. I even tried using the real time sync option to open at login through system preferences, and it won't open. Any suggestions, as this works flawlessly in windows but not Mac