Newbie here---two usb drives

Discuss new features and functions

ed.reesor

I have two usb drives I use for lesson planning. I use one primarily to make changes and I use the other in my teacher workstation for the projector. I want my updated and changed files to reflect in my secondary usb drive exactly the way they are on the primary usb drive. Also, if I make a change in the secondary drive to make changes in the primary drive. Basically I want to update according the newest and latest changes. How do I use FFS to compare, overwrite destination if newer, copy if it doesn't exist and delete files in the opposite drive that have deleted in the primary? I apologize if I'm confusing but, yes, you guessed it, I'm new to all of this.

Plerry

If, as described, you also want changes on your secondary USB drive to propgate to your prime USB drive, you should select the Two-way sync variant under synchronization settings (F8) in the GUI.

ed.reesor

So if I use the two way option this will do everything I asked about in the original post?

Plerry

It should!
For your Compare settings (F6) make sure to select the "File time and size" variant.