Need Help: How to auto-resolve this error...

Discuss new features and functions

chuckv

Hello,

Getting an attributes error that I would like to simply ignore/over-write... how do I do this? (chose "Ignore errors" and still stops batch).
Thank you,
Chuck

Here is the error...
9:50:28 AM Warning The following items have unresolved conflicts and will not be synchronized:
Folder pair: sftp://ftp.xxxxxxxxx.com/home/ftp_update/Celerant <-> C:\Celerant
RMS6\asreports\saved: Items differ in attributes only
<- "saved"
-> "Saved"
RMS6\configs\sd: Items differ in attributes only
<- "sd"
-> "SD"
Site Admin

Zenju

This should only ever come up the very first time syncing in two-way variant: In all other cases FFS already knows the sync directions. So simply set directions manually once and be done with it.

chuckv

Thank you for your reply.

I currently am using "Update" as I only need one-way xfer... are you suggesting to use 2 way instead?

My issue is that when executing the batch from a bat file, the error level returned is >1 which kicks off the "failed" notification. Just want it to copy (xfer) and be done with it.

Thank you,
Chuck

chuckv

That is not occurring. It is happening each batch run.

In the Update dialog I clicked the Right Green Arrow (Direction) and that resolved it (previously the lightning bolt was selected) so maybe that was the issue.

Thank you.

(This is a great, robust app. Very well designed)
Site Admin

Zenju

In the Update dialog I clicked the Right Green Arrow (Direction) and that resolved it (previously the lightning bolt was selected) so maybe that was the issue. chuckv, 10 Jun 2019, 17:17
For the Update variant: Yes, that's it :)