Proposed conflict resolution

Discuss new features and functions

vqvq

Occasionally, I have files on both sides changed which results in file conflict icon, which I need to resolve manually. In most cases, I go through the list and select the appropriate copy direction based on the timestamp of the files. This is very inconvenient with larger number of files. Is there some elegant solution?

I would propose adding two more action indicators - update left/right in orange color, indicating that these are files with conflict, but showing the direction based automatically on the timestamp comparison. Or, add an option in Settings/Two way/Resolve conflict automatically which would do the comparison which I do manually.

Or is there such a functionality already?
Many thanks

andreiv

I would also like such a feature.
Automatic conflict resoulution based on timestamp. Could be a simple checkbox in the settings page, if the user selects 2 way sync.
Would be very useful indeed.

lawrence-dol

I'd also find this useful, but only if a the length was also the same, and a full content comparison was also the same. (This would effectively provide the feature I requested yesterday). If the lengths or content was different I want to see a conflict icon and be forced to manually resolve.

xCSxXenon

That gets scary, because then it would be extremely easy to overwrite changes to a wackton of files quickly, which is why it shows the conflict in the first place.