Change layout

Get help for specific problems

gpb83

How do I change the layout? the new layout is awful, confusing and the tree format is all over the place. If someone can show me how to get it back to the original layout that will be most appreciated

HenryRB

If some people may like the new tree layout, why not. But for me it is not comfortable, it's wasting place and really confusing, at least if you know what you expect for syncing.
Please ad a possibility for disabling ist!
How do I change the layout? the new layout is awful, confusing and the tree format is all over the place. If someone can show me how to get it back to the original layout that will be most appreciated gpb83, 19 Jun 2020, 08:37

xarlibrau

I just love FreeFileSync but this new tree layout is really confusing. I vote for an option to disable it. In the meantime, I'll stick to the previous version.
Last edited by xarlibrau on 21 Jun 2020, 23:26, edited 1 time in total.

Denis Piggott

The new layout is much too "busy" for me so I have reverted to the previous version for now. Hopefully a suitable option will be included soon.

Sonik_C

Completely agree, the new layout is way too busy for me. I've had to go back to v10.24.
Really needs to be an option to disable it. Let people use the original layout if they want. For me, it was much easier to compare what had been changed before.

wq8i01okiu8

It would be nice to be able to set a preference for either the classic view or this terrible new display. I am guessing most users would happily return to the previous view.

sflorg

I find nothing confusing at all. . .not even in the least bit. Looks fine, but options are always a good thing for those that have issues with changes.

bgstack15

Would you please add an option for this new feature, so that we can choose the old or new way? I much prefer the old way of displaying.

khisel

This is really annoying. Maybe I'm thick, but I can't really figure out what it's trying to convey. It's a mess. Turn it off!!!
Site Admin

Zenju

Let's use this thread for discussions regarding the new layout: viewtopic.php?t=7397&p=24947#p24947