Updated and now screen hard to read

Get help for specific problems

THRobinson

Just updated today to the current version and instead of lists of files/folders, for the most part I get lines

Slooby

I did the same, updating to 10.25, now tonight I am looking everywhere on how to set the VIEW back to they way it was. The new view is very confusing to me and I like to review the files that are being deleted before just pushing the button.

Please someone show how to set the Tree View OFF or tell me how to go back to the FFS version that I had.

Thanks.

THRobinson

Yeah, I'm not sure if that's intentional or not... maybe was designed/tested on a wider screen than I have? not sure... I might uninstall and grab an old copy.

anli

Good morning, I'm also interested in an option to set this back to the old (plain) list view because I find the new view hard to read - even on a 32" screen.

scottmasterton

Hi, plus one from me for some option to make the screen readable again. My screen looks like the screenshot at the start of this thread with either one side of sometimes both sides just showing a lot of blank lines and no way for me to check what is being synced.

Sonik_C

I just went back to v10.24 for now. The old setup files are available in the archive:
https://freefilesync.org/archive.php

scottmasterton

I just went back to v10.24 for now. The old setup files are available in the archive:
https://freefilesync.org/archive.php Sonik_C, 27 Jun 2020, 16:13
thanks for that pointer, I had had a quick look before but couldn't find a previous version, that's me gone back now too, I'm afraid I find the new version unusable, I hope an option is added to choose what layout you'd like

astral

Same here
Disappointing as the programme is great