GDrive "This file has been identified as malware or spam and cannot be downloaded"

Get help for specific problems

greendude

I get this error and I wanna bypass it. Unfortunately it does not appear to be an option in FreeFileSync. Some googling told me that there is a flag you can pass via the api to skip this. So my suggestion would be to implement that flag option and add it to the GUI as a checkbox so that I can download files from my own private gdrive (that i also know are not malware).

therube

(Presumably, if the file is password protected, Google wouldn't be able to identify "malware" ...)

greendude

Wow incredible fast response. Thank you very much. In my case I use donation edition and this doesnt appear to be so I'll have to wait for the update on that to fully convert over but I am rly thankful. I did not expect GDrive to be a thing when I updated by old freefilesync from 4 years ago and I've been very happy with the convenience of it. TY
Site Admin

Zenju

Unfortunately I had to retract this bugfix in 11.0 due to technical reasons. The next version however should be okay: https://www.mediafire.com/file/y1raaf0gkgl6stp/FreeFileSync_11.1_%5BBeta%5D_Windows_Setup.exe

greendude

Is this in now?