Suggestion - Column or group header to show folder pair

Discuss new features and functions

minig0d

For a few different reasons I've run into, it would be very helpful when comparing differences, if we could see the folder pair that each file was being synced under. This is especially important because each pair basically has it's own sync rules and the likelihood of dealing with overlaps.

I don't really have a preference, but either a new column or if the sync comparison was grouped by profile and there was a header that displayed it, would seem to fix this pretty easily and it would be an excellent addition to this great app!

(I also even tried the CSV report to see if it showed more detail and it doesn't, so it would probably also be good to add it as a column on that as well)

Plerry

Not exactly what you are requesting, but ...
After running a Compare, in the left-bottom Overview section of the GUI you find one or more directory tree's. Selecting a tree or subfolder in the Overview section, will in the Compare results highlight files located in that tree or (sub)folder.

minig0d

Not exactly what you are requesting, but ...
After running a Compare, in the left-bottom Overview section of the GUI you find one or more directory tree's. Selecting a tree or subfolder in the Overview section, will in the Compare results highlight files located in that tree or (sub)folder. Plerry, 14 Jul 2020, 07:54
Never noticed that! Sweet! Would still love to see it a little more obvious but it definitely helps (and gave me enough confidence to pull the trigger on attempting the other thread)!