Feature that I need

Discuss new features and functions

DuhiniAxin

Hi. I am for a very long time searching for a program like this one, but it looks like it doesn’t have a feature that I want and need mostly. I often change phones and I have quite a big offline music library on my PC. Every time I change phone, I need to manually go to every folder, select tracks that I want to copy and then copy it manually. Is there any way that I can make a template or something like that where I preselect files that I want to copy and then, when I want to use that template, it will just ask me the directory I want to copy files. It will make my life so much easier. Thank you for your answer.

xCSxXenon

Just create a sync configuration and change the destination as needed

DuhiniAxin

Yea but than I need to select which files do I want to copy which can take very very long time. All I want is basicly to load .ffs_gui but when I load it, I want it to load every selection that I made in that file previosly so that I can just easly start copying/syncing to my phone.

xCSxXenon

You can, you have to set up the filters for what you want to include/exclude. Do you sync different music each time?