FFS does not start synchronization!?

Get help for specific problems

Brodi

Hello dear community, I hope you can understand my problem. my english is very bad, so i use google translator.

I installed FFS about a week ago and made a donation shortly afterwards because I really like the tool.
However, the synchronization has not worked for a few days. here you can see a picture.
FFS_Fehler_1.PNG
FFS_Fehler_1.PNG (57.43 KiB) Viewed 349 times
FFS_Fehler_2.PNG
FFS_Fehler_2.PNG (59.75 KiB) Viewed 346 times
does anyone know this error?
I've tried everything. Task deleted, FFS reinstalled, computer restarted, but no success :-(
it only expires for a while, but nothing happens.

thank you for your time

tom :-)

karlschneider

I have the same problem. My Real Time Sync has quit detecting changed files. It DID work up until a few days ago and I don't know what was changed. Same computer and same settings. I can open the batch file and it syncs my files but it doesn't get executed by the RealTime part of the app.
Site Admin

Zenju

A second FFS instance is currently busy running a sync against the same directories. The user's name who started this instance is "TH".

karlschneider

Hello, I suppose you were replying to Brodi. I have been trying to fix this for almost 2 weeks now. I can execute the batch file from file explorer OR from the green Sync icon's GUI but when I change files in either of the 2 pairs, nothing happens. I'm fairly well educated on computer hard and software but this one is very weird to me. If I change the 'folders to watch' in the RealTimeSync to match what is in the 'green' sync window, they immediately change back next time I invoke it. Where are the settings for the pairs from the RealTimeSync window stored?