Hardware Update

Discuss new features and functions

DarthMaul1965

I've recently update my system, and now i have troubles. I used this program in five computers, but as one of them has been replaced, free file sync tells me that i'm using it on six systems altough y marked one to be removed, but it will stay there till april 10, so now i can't use one of the systems i usually use. That's a problem. Please, delete de unused computer since the same time it was marked as obsolete and let us use the new one since the same time.

Thanks in advance.

xCSxXenon

It will still work even if it goes over the limit, I think three
Site Admin

Zenju

Remove the old FFS version from the list for the system where you want to install the new FFS version. Maybe the problem is that the old one is detected as a different system.

DarthMaul1965

I've removed de software from the computer that was updated and reinstalled, but I now still have 6 devices with two of them without any name on it. The other four are computers that I use and in which I have FFS installed, but I have the new computer (the one I've updated) two times in the list.
Thanks for the answer. But I still have troubles.

DarthMaul1965

Worst. I've updated another of my systems with the later version, and again. Now I have 7 installations. But this las installation was made in a system I don't change. What's happening?.
If I try to force install, the software don't let me continue. So I've uninstalled the donation edition from this two computers and installed de "freeware" edition to continue using it. Now I'm confident if I upgrade the other three sistems this would cause that my 5 systems use will get a 0 computers use.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Site Admin

Zenju

When you install FFS, even if it's an old version, the item will not be removed immediately from the list: viewtopic.php?t=8328#p29147
For example the "11.3" installation is from "2021-04-02".
I've manually removed the < 11.8 installations for you.

DarthMaul1965

Sorry. I have given up. I have decided to install the freeware version on all my systems and forget about the donation edition.
Thanks for all.

Softwaves

Same problem of not deleting old computers. I paid for donation, but I have to use Free version on new computers due to recent computer failures. No other software company uses this delay gimmick, which is very frustrating for techies. --- They just have the software do a quick check with the home base. --- Excellent product otherwise, and been using it for years.