Set of files wont sync to Google Drive properly no matter what.

Get help for specific problems

Squashed_Mos

Hi there.

I have a set of files (always the same files) that never quite seem to sync to Google Drive. I run a mirror sync from my computer to my GD (plenty of free space there), I always let it run until it finishes. As of late, a set of about 150 files behave strangely. The sync completes without problems (or so I believe), and the files are actually in my GD; however, if I re-run a comparison and a sync, it will detect the files as being more recent in my computer (just impossible) and will attempt to sync them all again and will actually take as long as needed to do it (so it's really re-uploading them?)

I already deleted all the folders containing these files from GD, re-synced and then compared again, problem persists. Might the FFS database in my computer or online be corrupted? The files themselves don't seem to be corrupted (music all of them), I can play them without problems. I'm running Norton so I also doubt they're infected or some other such thing.

Plerry

> ... As of late, a set of about 150 files behave strangely ...
Perhaps a daylight saving time related issue?

Squashed_Mos

I don't think it's that because I have other files in the same folders that do sync properly, how come it would affect only some?

Please excuse my lack of faith, I went and tried your suggestion nonetheless and you were right, man! All solved! Thank you!