Is there a way to set "Exit" as a default choice?

Get help for specific problems

ineuw

Using Linux, I would like set "exit" as my permanent option. Rather than selecting it each time. Is this possible?

xCSxXenon

You want to set 'exit' for your permanent option for what?
In FFS, you can have a sync configuration run a post-sync command, or you can save as a batch job which provides an option to sleep or shut down the computer afterward. Are these along the lines you are looking for?

therube

for what?
That's going to be, as the actual sync is ongoing,
"When finished:" [Exit|Sleep|Shutdown][or do nothing at all].

ineuw

I want the GUI to exit when the sync is completed. I don't want to select 'Exit' it each time.

xCSxXenon

I want the GUI to exit when the sync is completed. I don't want to select 'Exit' it each time. ineuw, 27 Mar 2024, 18:10
Just save it as a batch job configuration and run it with a shortcut from your Desktop, Start Menu, or wherever else. The you won't even have a GUI to exit

Plerry

Simply RT(F)M.

ineuw

This is my fault. I should have mentioned that a yes or no reply suffices. Thanks for all the posts, but before posting, I research my questions, just to save time for everyone. I used RTS, it's an excellent program and there is nothing wrong with it, but it doesn't meet my needs for the time being. That's all.

xCSxXenon

If you save a FFS configuration as a batch config, you can select to have it run minimized and/or auto-close. You likely missed these, as they sound like what you are asking for and more

ineuw

@xCSxXenon, thanks. I did miss it.

ineuw

Batch files don't meet my current requirement, which is to see the files (and times) on both sides before initiating a transfer. Once the process started, I no longer need to see it, and that is why I suggested to move the exit/reboot/shutdown options to the settings.