Donation Version (updatet to 13.1) doesn´t mail anymore

Get help for specific problems

wassermaxx

log result:
Die E-Mail-Benachrichtigung an "adresse" kann nicht gesendet werden.
Server returned unexpected response: <!doctype html>
<html>
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta name="robots" content="noindex, nofollow">
<title>One moment, please...</title>
<style>
body {
background: #F6F7F8;
color: #303131;
font-family: sans-serif;
margin-top: 45vh;
text-align: center;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>Please wait while your request is being verified...</h1>
<form id="wsidchk-form" style="display:none;" action="/z0f76a1d14fd21a8fb5fd0d03e0fdc3d3cedae52f" method="get">
<input type="hidden" id="wsidchk" name="wsidchk" />
</form>
<script>
(function(){
var west=+((+!+[])+(+![]+[])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+![]+[])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![])+(+!+[]+!![]+[])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+![]+[])),
east=+((+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+![]+[])+(+!+[]+!![]+!![])),
x=function(){try{return !!window.addEventListener;}catch(e){return !!0;} },
y=function(y,z){x() ? document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",y,z) : document.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",y);};
y(function(){
document.getElementById('wsidchk').value = west + east;
document.getElementById('wsidchk-form').submit();
}, false);
})();
</script>
</body>
</html>
Site Admin

Zenju

Are you by chance behind some VPN or something else is off with your IP address? The web hoster's security system (which is unfortunately out of my control) seems to feel compelled to do a "browser check", which will obviously fail with the FFS app, which is not a browser.

HooKed

I do not use a VPN or anything like that. It happens on 4 different PC's and a Windows VM and in Windows sandbox. This has nothing to do with a VPN as you mentioned in this forum post. AND if it is a VPN issue it still is a issue with YOUR code. And saying "or something else is off with your IP address" is very very cringe because a IP address is just a IP address.
Site Admin

Zenju

@HooKed: Mkay, you're right. What do I know.

HooKed

"The web hoster's security system" umm im sure that is a false statement, you have full control over that in cloudflare because that is a domain security option and not a web hosters option by the way. Go check your setting under domain > Security > Settings and make sure you don't have it configured incorrectly.
Site Admin

Zenju

Nope. It's the web hoster.

HooKed

Only if you use cloudflare as your "Web Hoster" but still its 100% under your control my friend. i have 27 domains at cloudflare but I use my own dedicated server for my web hosting. But still its 100% under your control :)
Site Admin

Zenju

No, it's not Cloudflare. It's the webhoster. At this time I'm not planning to change web hosting. So you're one of a tiny number of users (probably could count with one hand) who are SOL.

HooKed

I'm SOL? lol nah your SOL for getting a donation for poor social skills. And i been doing web hosting since 2004 and you are so wrong its funny. Good luck with you bad web host :P
Site Admin

Zenju

I'll gladly refund your donation, please get in contact.