Some files did not copied... What can I do ?

Get help for specific problems

Alomphega

Hello,

Synchronizing a huge amount of files (almost 500 000) via a VPN along the internet on a distant NAS (something like 30 hours of copying job), I found some errors in the log the day after...

So I wonder what can I do to avoid this kind of issues as I paste some here for instance :

20:02:38 Error Cannot rename "\\*****\*****\*****\****\meshmixer\printers\-5e59.ffs_tmp" to ".DS_Store".
ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND: Le fichier spécifié est introuvable. [MoveFileEx]
02:43:06 Error Cannot rename "\\*****\*****\*****\****\Alomphega Gestion\Administratif\Comptabilité\MacOS.SAV\-edbb.ffs_tmp" to "._Gestion".
ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND: Le fichier spécifié est introuvable. [MoveFileEx]
03:40:12 Error Cannot rename "\\*****\*****\*****\****\Etudes\Entreprises\Marketing\Agence Babel\20210719 BABEL_Étude_Next-Leading-Brands-54e0.ffs_tmp" to "20210719 BABEL_Étude_Next-Leading-Brands.pdf".
ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND: Le fichier spécifié est introuvable. [GetShortPathName]
03:42:23 Error Cannot rename "\\*****\*****\*****\****\Etudes\Entreprises\Immobilier\enfinrentable.fr (Yann Darwin)\La-Méthode-des-Investisseurs-Rentables-V2-243d.ffs_tmp" to "La-Méthode-des-Investisseurs-Rentables-V2.pdf".
03:43:35 Error Cannot rename "\\*****\*****\*****\****\Etudes\Finance\Udemy\L'investissement en bourse, par où commencer\Liste+de+vérification+-+Etes+vous+pret+à+investir+en+bourse-c1e9.ffs_tmp" to "Liste+de+vérification+-+Etes+vous+pret+à+investir+en+bourse.pdf".
05:53:43 Error Cannot copy file
"D:\Users\*****\****\3D\Blender\SociaMix\Gibson-335\__MACOSX\._Gibson-335-Body-Front.pdf" to
"\\*****\*****\*****\****\3D\Blender\SociaMix\Gibson-335\__MACOSX\._Gibson-335-Body-Front-be22.ffs_tmp".
ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND: Le fichier spécifié est introuvable. [CopyFileEx]
05:54:25 Error Cannot copy file
"D:\Users\*****\****\3D\Blender\SociaMix\Gibson-335\__MACOSX\._Gibson-335-Dot-Complete.pdf" to
"\\*****\*****\*****\****\3D\Blender\SociaMix\Gibson-335\__MACOSX\._Gibson-335-Dot-Complete-1d9c.ffs_tmp".
05:55:26 Error Cannot copy file
"D:\Users\*****\****\3D\Blender\SociaMix\Gibson-335\__MACOSX\._Gibson-335-Front-Contour.pdf" to
"\\*****\*****\*****\****\3D\Blender\SociaMix\Gibson-335\__MACOSX\._Gibson-335-Front-Contour-2f4a.ffs_tmp".

Thank you very much for your help !
Cordially,
Guy