Ignore (or hide) also the new conflicts

Get help for specific problems

David.P

Hello forum,

can we somehow ignore (or hide) both of the below conflict types (i.e. also the ones in the middle where FFS wants to copy things from left to right)?

The ones at the bottom (with the red lighning) can already be ignored/hidden via the corresponding bottom toolbar button.

Ignore Conflicts.png
Ignore Conflicts.png (116.68 KiB) Viewed 7259 times

xCSxXenon

Yes, each action that FFS takes (eg. move, copy, delete, etc.) has a corresponding button to show/hide them. You have already identified them below the comparison window. You do need to click "save" to retain these settings going forward

David.P

But the conflicts button only hides the orange lightnings and not the lightnings with the green arrows.

And if I press the button with the green arrow showing "11", while this will hide the corresponding 11 files as shown above, it will also hide all other files that should be copied to the right side.

However, I only need to hide/ignore files that have the same date, not all files to be copied to the right side.

xCSxXenon

That is not possible in FFS since you can only filter by action, not by difference type

David.P

Okay, then I guess there is also no way to "add" the files in question (with lightnings and green arrows) to the set of files with orange lightnings, so that these two groups form a set together for future runs that can then be hidden via the orange lightning button?

Plerry

You could try modifying the FFS source code ...