Batch and "last sync" column

Discuss new features and functions

photoboy

I was wondering if there was a way to get the "last sync" column to be updated in the original and the batch line.
Say I have 4 lines setup and then create a batch for those 4 lines. When running the batch can the "last sync" be updated on the original lines and the batch line?
Thanks!

xCSxXenon

If you are combining four folders pairs into a single .ffs_batch configuration, it is considered an entirely separate configuration and what you are requesting doesn't make sense.
Last edited by xCSxXenon on 10 Dec 2023, 15:28, edited 1 time in total.

photoboy

If you are combining four folders pairs into a single .ffs_batch configuration, it is considered and entirely separate configuration and what you are requesting doesn't make sense. xCSxXenon, 08 Dec 2023, 18:57
So it makes more sense that the last sync shows 5 days ago when in fact it has been done an hour ago, only in the batch configuration and not separately?
In Syncback, you can choose multiples and right click and run them without having to create a batch config. Is there a way in FFS to do that instead of the batch thing?
Sorry my question makes no sense to you!

photoboy

So after testing a bit more, looks like you can select and run a few configs at a time, much like Syncback. This will work for me and I will most likely NOT use the batch feature at all.