Do two Sync Files from Different PCs cause Problems?

Get help for specific problems

robrob

Hi,

I'm currently trying to sync a Folder on my Home PC to a Folder on my Work PC via GoogleDrive (Desktop)

Home PC <--> GoogleDrive <--> Work PC

After I set up the freefilesync (ffs) files, it worked at the beginning, but at some point I received error messages. For example:
ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND: Directory "G:\...\RecycleBin~088f.ffs_tmp}..." could not be created.
I ignored the messages just to realize that in the Browser Version of GoogleDrive NO files were deleted (just new ones uploaded). But in my local GoogleDrive (Desktop) Directory, the files were delete and synced properly with my local windows folder. That means that my local GoogleDrive Directory was kind of out of sync with it's Browser part, which should not be the case.

I was wondering, whether it is problematic to sync two pcs with the same GooleDrive since maybe one pc uses the "sync" file from ffs, located in the googleDrive, which actually belongs to the other pc. But I have no idea how that works. Maybe someone can help?

xCSxXenon

robrob

Yeah, unfortunately, no solution has been found yet.
Can someone explain to me whether it my configuration, in general, is viable?
In particular, is ist bad to have one sync file for two different PCs (in the same GoogleDrive)?