The program incorrectly compares local and network drives

Get help for specific problems

AlexPushkin

When trying to run a program to synchronize a local disk with a network disk, the program does not find changes in the local disk compared to an earlier version of the network disk. As a result, it displays the message "No items to copy". It seems that the program "does not see the network drive".

xCSxXenon

Make sure the paths are set correctly. Using the 'Browse' button in FFS to select a location will also ensure it can access the network location. Finally, just because FFS says "no items to sync" doesn't mean it didn't see the items. After running a compare, is there a box with an '=' icon in it below the results section?

AlexPushkin

The paths are indicated correctly, I check on the "Browse" button.
The fields with the "=" icon do not appear.

therube

What type of Comparison?
What type of Sync?

Screenshots?

The "=", I believe he was alluding to the "=" in the "statusbar".

AlexPushkin

Screenshot
Screenshot
Skreen.JPG (268.19 KiB) Viewed 518 times
Thank you for participating in my problem. I managed to use the "Browse" button to enter the correct location of the required directory in the network drive. Comparison mode "Date and file size", synchronization mode "Mirror". As a result, all files were synchronized. But when re-syncing to the same directory, the program finds 25392 files again.the thumb that will be deleted. Is this normal?

xCSxXenon

The NAS is creating those thumbnails and your local computer isn't. This is so viewing the pictures on the NAS in a file browser loads the thumbnails quickly, instead of processing them in real time. Right-click one of the .thumb folders on the right side, choose "exclude via filter:", and choose "*\.thumb\"
Further syncs should ignore these folders and should show the two sides as equal

AlexPushkin

Thank you very much!