FreeFileSync with OneDrive

Discuss new features and functions

Songoku

Would it be possible to use FreeFileSync to synchronize with Microsoft (OneDrive) accounts the same as used with Google accounts (Google Drive)?
Greetings...
Last edited by Songoku on 10 Feb 2024, 15:39, edited 1 time in total.

Songoku

Thank you, but unfortunately in none of those threads answers my question.
Greetings...

xCSxXenon

That's false
You can sync to the OneDrive folder that is locally stored on the computer. Then that will upload it to the OneDrive cloud. You can't, currently, sync directly to the cloud. xCSxXenon, 25 Oct 2020, 16:36

Songoku

It is true since I do not use OneDrive or intend to use it.
Greetings...

xCSxXenon

Would it be possible to use FreeFileSync to synchronize with Microsoft (OneDrive) accounts the same as used with Google accounts (Google Drive)?
Greetings... Songoku, 09 Feb 2024, 18:09
Then your initial post is inaccurate as that is exactly what you were asking about.

Songoku

That is not what I asked. I asked if I can use freefilesync with Microsoft accounts in the same way that is done with Google accounts. In my previous message and clarified that I do not even use the program called OneDrive, nor do I intend to use it. But my original question is still standing, and even unfortunately I have not seen any response to it, neither in this thread nor in the linked threads.
Thanks and regards...

xCSxXenon

OneDrive is Microsoft's cloud storage service. Whatever, you've made it clear that you couldn't pour water out of a bucket with the instructions written on the bottom.

Songoku

When I say "OneDrive Program" of course I am referring to the application that installed in the operating system allows synchronizing local folders with the Microsoft account. My question was very clear in all my messages and it is perfectly understood. If you don't want to answer her, or don't know how to do it is your issue. It should not provide confusion to the thread just to avoid responding to it.
Greetings...