Error in synching, need help to diagnose/fix the problem

Get help for specific problems

augstl

LT;DR: CURLE_OPERATION_TIMEDOUT message and eventually a "cannot read folder" message in a setup that has been running for more than a year now.

Hello people!

I've been using FFS for more than a year now as my main tool for file synching at work. One of the main jobs is synching an FTP account from a supplier to a local folder in my work computer. This week I've been noticing that the folder wasn't synching properly but just today I had time to take a closer look.

I don't know where the problem is. It might be my setup (although nothing changed recently), it could be my supplier's FTP or it could be FFS itself. I need help to diagnose where the problem is.

The setup:

Windows machine, local folder in a internal SSD. The job is scheduled to run hourly through windows Task Scheduler. Don't know if it makes any difference, but the files are usually 100+MB files with quantities varying between a few (2,3, somethimes even one) to a few hundred (very rarelly more than 200)

The problem:

I'm getting a CURLE_OPERATION_TIMEDOUT message and when I hit retry a few times, I eventually get a "cannot read folder x" message. I've notice that it happens with the last few kb of the file transfer.

---
I tried to access the folder and download the files using Filezilla and everything went smoothly. I've noticed that the time FFS takes to compare the folder is a bit longer than it used to be, but it's ok to take longe as long as it syncs correctly and I can schedule it to run every hour.

Is there any detailed log that I can look to inspect this further?