need to have Folders is freefilesync -> configuration tab

Discuss new features and functions

icyhoty2k

look at the image to get the idea
Manage jobs , manage gropus of jobs , organize jobs
https://i.ibb.co/gRgBn1H/Idea-2024-03-20-130917.png

Plerry

I understand your request and why/when this would make sense.
But, looking at your list, there may be an alternative.
You have quite a lot of sync jobs that ran 82 days ago.
If you always run those sync jobs in combination, you can define a single sync job that has multiple left-right location pairs (using the green "+"-icon in front of the left-right folder pair definition).
You can use global Compare, Filter and Sync settings (the icons above the left-right pair(s)) that apply to all left-right pairs, and, if necessary, also local Compare, Filter and Sync settings (via the icons in between the left- and right location, once you have multiple left-right pairs) that, in addition to the global settings, apply on a per left-right pair basis.
You can then save such multiple left-right pair sync configuration as a new, combined sync configuration. This may help prevent cluttering of your Configuration list.

icyhoty2k

IMAGINE that every folder has 50+GB of data when combined Time and processing power is wasted.
Can you forget for a moment the Last sync date, because i have cloned this config.
Jobs run very very often indeed.
The whole purpose is to have separete folders -> to manage better jobs .
You need to split them in little parts for efficiency-not combine them in bigger and waste cup,time,energy

If folders were present we can have 100+ jobs and not clutter the main panel .
* You approach it like this -> combine the little problems into a big one :) it does work like this.
* We need to divide not combine , thats why we need a simple solution , and not create a bigger problem with your approach.