RTS Directory monitoring active icon missing from Win 11

Discuss new features and functions

Whatsisname

Having got a computer upgrade with Win11 home. I notice the RTS Directory monitoring active icon missing from Win 11 Taskbar, I found it in the Taskbar "Show hidden Icons Tab". Any chance FFS can get it moveable to the taskbar so any stoppage or greying is immediately noticeable? Small ask but settles any worries. I have searched for a workaround, like dragging to taskbar, that doesn't work.
Could someone contact somebody in Microsoft to have the a flag raised?

xCSxXenon

Just click and drag the icon to the task bar, removing it from the overflow section

Whatsisname

Tried that first off. Dragging doesn't react with taskbar icons, such as opening up gaps for positioning. It has a "no can do circle with bar" in conjunction with the drag. On the drop it flicks back into hidden icons

xCSxXenon

On Windows 11, you have to drag it to the left of the network and audio icons, those are stuck in the rightmost position. Drag it to the leftmost position and it should let you drop it there.

Whatsisname

Nope, still not happening.

xCSxXenon

Windows issue or user error

Whatsisname

Oh ye of little faith with the user error. As my eyes do not deceive me, please believe me! I will report to Microsoft but live with it for now, At least I am happy it shows somewhere, if not in plain sight on the taskbar
Thanks