Recommended backup solution

Discuss new features and functions

Koogle

So I use freefilesync however it kinda sucks for doing anything other than a source folder and then remove some other files folders...

but say you wanted to create a batch and have it from user folder.. and then just checkbox files/folders... that way it kinda sucks.. the interface views and the way it works just doesn't handle making this very easy at all.. is no tree view.. and once you filter a folder it removes all the other folders as it removes the '*' in filter and replaces it something like a \folder\ kinda thing.. so it doesn't well

anyway anyone know a better backup solution that would work the way I'm wanting to work with handling some backups that do have a checkbox/tree listing view with file details.. and you just map things that way instead of one giant filelist and overview column that dissapears and isn't easier to work with
Site Admin

Zenju

Hm, doesn't like FreeFileSync, but still wants to extract knowledge from its forum...

xCSxXenon

You will want to research backup software. FFS isn't backup software, it is file management software. Backup software usually costs money, but it has been a while since I looked into it. I prefer solutions that give me complete control but you seem to be looking for a much more basic interface for your needs