Completing With Errors but not Syncing

Get help for specific problems

anachrion

So I am attempting to use FreeFileSync for backups of a DFS directory. I have the batch job configured as an "Update" style sync, so folders/files are not deleted if they are not present on the left. I would like to schedule this with Windows Task Scheduler. The backups will be saved on a Western Digital Network Drive that i have static IPed.
When I run the backup manually inside the program everything works fine. However, when I run the program via Task Scheduler It says Synchronization complete but with errors.
Below is a paste from the log
| Items remaining: 628,878 (226 GB)
| Total time: 00:00:24
|____________________________________________________________

[10:03:15 AM] Info: Start comparison
[10:03:25 AM] Error: Cannot find the following folders:
\\192.168.1.250\BackUps\DFSRoots\
You can ignore this error to consider each folder as empty. The folders then will be created automatically during synchronization.
[10:03:38 AM] Info: Synchronizing folder pair:
C:\DFSRoots\
\\192.168.1.250\BackUps\DFSRoots\
[10:03:38 AM] Fatal Error: Target folder '\\192.168.1.250\BackUps\DFSRoots' already existing.
[10:03:40 AM] Error: Synchronization completed with errors!

Any help with this is much appreciated.

srjones67

Standard procedure for scheduling any task is to be sure that the account your running as has all right and privileges necessary.

anachrion

Standard procedure for scheduling any task is to be sure that the account your running as has all right and privileges necessary.srjones67
It definitely does. The Scheduled task is running as the same user who has ran the profile manually, successfully. Its just the local administrator. That user is also able to successfully read/write to the network drive space.

Just for kicks, im going to try with this a mapped network drive, and have it mapped persistantly
NET USE X: \\192.168.1.250\BackUps /PERSISTENT:YES
and reconfigure my batchfile...hope this works...
I really don't have much faith in this because the drive will not be mapped if the user isnt logged in. I plan on scheduling this with task scheduler...

paulofmarques

I'm using version 5.20 of FreeFileSync and synchronization is completing with errors, but does not sync
Opens the log with the following message to multiple files:
Unable to establish the privilege "SeSecurityPrivilege".
Error Code 1300: Not all privileges or groups referenced are assigned to the caller. (AdjustTokenPrivileges)
Error Synchronization completed with errors
What should I do to correct this error and sync?
Site Admin

Zenju

@Error Code 1300: Start FFS with admin rights, or disable all options in FFS that require admin rights (e.g. VSS, copying NTFS permissions, creating symlinks, ...)