Cannot See Progress Bar in Scheduled Task

Get help for specific problems

protocorp77

I have setup freefilesync with batch files on my Windows 8 Based Home Server it have set the basic scheduled task and made sure when creating the batch files i have selected Show Dialog

However when i force a scheduled task to run so i can test if they are setup correctly and work in Windows 8 Task Scheduler it says Status "Running" but i cannot see the progress bar appear on the screen like i wanted this did that when i was running WHS 2011 on this machine

how do i get it to show me the Copy Progress Dialog box when running a
backup from a batch file

It does say running but i cannot see what it is sync or how long it will take if i run the batch files manually by double clicking on them they run as normal with the box just not when they are put into Task Scheduler

UPDATE: I fixed it but will post solution in case anyone else has this problem i thought because it would be a headless machine i am running this on i would enable the scheduled task to run whether a user is logged on or not however after finding another post it appears that by enabling this makes the task run as a Daemon (AKA in the background) so i unchecked this and it works

hope this helps someone at some point :)