New version great! but ...

Discuss new features and functions

collinro

I love the new version and the changes you have made. This really is a very good folder synchronization tool!

While I do think that being able to use the "Start" button to immediately synchronize is great it would be nice to have a visual indication on the main screen as to how your synchronization settings are set, whether as "Mirror", "Update", "Two way" or "Custom" as sometimes I use mirror and sometimes Two way and I need to go into the settings screen to check which one I have selected.
Site Admin

Zenju

Hi Rog,

you're right! Due to the new concept, it's not clear which mode you're using. Though the sync preview is meant to fill this (information) gap, I also think that it's valuable to see which sync-variant is chosen (though technically there is no such thing such as sync-variant, just the individual direction settings)

-> Todo for v1.20

Best regards, Zenju

collinro

I love the new version and the changes you have made. This really is a very good folder synchronization tool!

While I do think that being able to use the "Start" button to immediately synchronize is great it would be nice to have a visual indication on the main screen as to how your synchronization settings are set, whether as "Mirror", "Update", "Two way" or "Custom" as sometimes I use mirror and sometimes Two way and I need to go into the settings screen to check which one I have selected.collinro
Thanks! and best wishes. And just to say I like the icons that you use with FreeFileSync, nice and bold and easy to understand.

Cheers, Rog