Donated version (8.0)?

Discuss new features and functions

BlackHoleSun

Hello,

a few days ago i payed for this IMO great program and of course a got DL-link for the donated version. Now i got information about version 8.0... i guess this is the "normal" version?! Is there a link for the donated version too?

Best regards!

Karia

That's what I'd like to know too; if I make a donation and get the installer without any adware in it, will I continue receiving these "clean" installers for all the future versions as well, or will I need to make another donation every time I want to get a new version?

BlackHoleSun

Hm, no answer from the "master chief"?!
Site Admin

Zenju

Hm, no answer from the "master chief"?!BlackHoleSun
The master chief is currently busy as hell solving stupid technical problems that shouldn't exist in first place... :/
will I need to make another donation every time I want to get a new version?Karia
Yes, you will have to donate again for the 8.0 release. But the good news is you can still choose the price yourself.

BlackHoleSun

Hello,

thanks for answer. To be honest - my understanding to pay again is rather small. I paid for the program, not for a version (in my case: 7.9). And i'm quite sure that your "idea" is absolutely unusual (i use more than a handful programs/shareware - since many, many years). Of course i don't expect life-time upgrades for free, but i am not willing to pay for a little change (within a few days). And this is not a question of € (i'd survive paying a few bucks again ^^), this is a fundamental one.

I hope you understand my point of view.

Best regards.

gerry_g

I agree, a donation for each bug fix version is absurd! End of discussion.

Heinz

i am not willing to pay for a little change (within a few days). And this is not a question of € (i'd survive paying a few bucks again ^^), this is a fundamental one.
Me two, but maybe it´s a technical problem and he will fix it.

BlackHoleSun

I still (do) hope that there will be a change in business philosophy. :-)

FFF

The problem ist not, that i have to pay "again" - but communication:
What is missing is a clear hint to this fact when i decide to pay.
I think the prog is great, saved my many hours in the past, so made a generous pay... Would i have known in advance about this policy, i'd sent a small sum and repeated that easily with no bad feelings...