Tooltip when appearing on Button colour issue

Get help for specific problems

gdhm

I am have noticed a small issue with tooltips but the varying placement only really affect my Synchronize button.

when I move mouse pointer to the Sync button (slightly same issue with Sync setting button - but I seldom use that)

Sometimes when moving the mouse pointer to Sync Button the tool tip will place itself off the button but other times actually on it (sometimes near the middle). If I move mouse pointer on to the tooltip then the Synchronize button changes to grey, from its light blue (has focus) colour. In fact the Sync Button still has focus

Its a small matter Zenju, but I believe when the tooltip appears on an actual button (better if it appears left, right above or below IMHO) that the button should not turn grey (as in first image) if mouse pointer is on it as it still has focus and should remain light blue (as in second image). Clicking of either, as I said above, will start the Sync
Tootips.jpg
Tootips.jpg (63.49 KiB) Viewed 753 times
tootips2.jpg
tootips2.jpg (21.62 KiB) Viewed 753 times
Kind Regards
Site Admin

Zenju

The tooltip handling is coming from either Windows or wxWidgets, so it would be difficult to change. If it were within FreeFileSync's code, I'd fix it of course.

gdhm

The tooltip handling is coming from either Windows or wxWidgets, so it would be difficult to change. If it were within FreeFileSync's code, I'd fix it of course.Zenju
Understood and thanks for your speedy reply Zenju :)