WIN7 (64bit) AUTOMATIC SYNC METHOD OK OR NOT?

Get help for specific problems

whomeagain

Hi guys. A Nube here, as to the FreefileSync routine on Windows 7 home premium 64 bit OS.

Wanted to automatically sync documents files from that folder to a Dropbox folder titled “documents” for ultimate upload to Dropbox online and with study got the sync part BUT not the automatic.

So proceeded to do some more homework and came up with some suggestions online that seemed feasible from the other resources I researched.

Out of 5 online resources, this first one seemed the most feasible to this Nube. URL is listed below.

http://vermeiliatips-trick.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-to-set-freefilesync-realtimesyncexe.html

Please give me your opinion on whether this listed >“second method”< will work. Really appreciate your guys time on this, as I realize its your private (unpaid) time!!

Thanks SO very much, whomeagain

whomeagain

OK, seems that nobody either knows, wants to know, and/or has the ability to know. So, I
will post on the original problem which regarded RealtimeSync and I belive its command line requirement. Cannot say thanks to anyone, so bow out saying enjoy life guys. O Well!

whomeagain

NEVERMIND GUYS. TURNS OUT WIN7 HAS MADE FREEFILSYNC OUTMOTED FOR THE TRANSFERS I HAND IN MIND TO GOOGLE DRIVE