Unknown Problem while trying to Sync Files; and FreeFileSync is possible locking the drive so Windows cannot gain access to it.

Get help for specific problems

meb81

Yes I've been having problems with FreeFileSync with Sandisk 128GB Flash Drive; when trying to synronizing them; the ones that are being syncronizhed to the original isn't the exact size as the orginal; it usually is much much bigger let's say the orginal flash drive is 95GB; the clone would be 110GB.

Secondly I'm an idiot I've never been able to understand FreeFileSync's best feature 'RealTimeSync'; so over time I would try to sync my other flash drives but to no avail; then finaly I believe it may have been FreeFileSync “an accident” that locked my most important drive; it took me 2 ½ weeks to recover the data I could go on; but if someone could explain in detail the easy way to use FreeFileSync, and then utilize RealTimeSync.

I suffer from Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia w/ADD and slight Cerable Palsey so certain concepts or sometime the most simplest tasks provide the hardest road traveled. I have 100% confidence in FreeFileSync is the absolute best program for the job, I just need a little guidance.

Please Help
mebtech81@gmail.com