Can not syncronize between Win10 and a android 7.0 smartphone

Get help for specific problems

weissnoed

Hi
I use freefilesync already for a while and it does work fine. But since a both a new smartphone with android 7.0 freefilesync does only work with media-files as audio, video or foto. All other files fail. The syncronization stops.
This is wether depending on the computer nor on the smartphone. The same appears when I use my desktop-machine or my laptop. Also I encounter the same when I use another smartphone with android 7.0.
I can transfer data using the file-manager of windows. As soon as a wordfile is included a question appears. I am asked if I really want to transfer this file to the smartphone since it could be that I could not process it in the phone. Then I have to confirm. Also I am asked, if I wand to overwrite if a file with sam ename already exists.
I think now, that the sincronization does not work between windows 10 and Android 7.0 because these system-questions are not answered be freefilesync. I tried some other sync-tools and they also failed in the same way. I did read somewhere that it works with android 7.1. but you can not choose your system free on a proprietary smartphone.
Does anyone has an idea how to solve that problem? That would be great