feature request: save log file with all infos

Discuss new features and functions

nobody

Hello,

first of all.. GREATE TOOL and big thanks to all developer/owner!

It works very well for all my sync jobs, BUT to improve the speed between A-B, it would be nice to have a complete overview as Log file after the Sync.

To measure the latency and to find out where are the Server problems I need an exactly report:
Comparison Report
-Start and End time for Comparison
-How many files were compared - File Count
-How long need the Comparison - Time Count Comp
-Expected Size for deleted Objects, copied objects, overwritten ...

Sync Report Log
-Start and End
-real file count
-list of all Actions (Copy, Overwritten, delete)
-real Size of all actions

This feature would be perfect to improve or measure the real server speed.

Workaround
Actual process with FFS version 9.4 --> (workaroud) is not the best/fastes way, but it works.
1. setup the source and target (with include/exclude filter and the compare mode)
2. press the compare button and stop the time manually
3. after comparison --> export the CSV and add the manally stopped time for the comparison
4. go through the compare list and check what should be synced and what not -- set the temp exclude --> if you do this, it changes the expected count and filesize
5. press the sync button and stop the time
6. if the sync is done, goto the protocol tab in the popup
7. select everything with ctr+a and copy it to the comparison csv (see point 3.) in a new shelf/table and copy the 2nd stopped time
8. now I'm in excel where I can setup a pivot table to check time, count, size against comparison vs the real sync

This is a mass on steps, which could be simplified when FFS create a track log file directly in the end.
Maybe it works in the background under %appdata%, but I thinks it helps more people, if there is a function like this to get more information or a history which could be saved after a sync job with all necessary information..

other ideas are welcome

Thanks in advance
best regards