GUI is blank after upgrading to 6.0

Get help for specific problems

wxtom

I just upgraded this morning, and when I launch the software I now get a blank GUI with three menus (Program, Tools, Help). There is nothing else on the screen, so I can't see any of my settings, etc. I am able to run Compare from the Program menu, as well as Synchronize, but don't see any feedback.
Site Admin

Zenju

That's a small migration issue due to reusing an old XML element name in the global config file instead of using a new one. I've fixed this and uploaded v6.0 again. It should start correctly now. Thanks for the quick feedback!

gigibi

I dont' know if mine is the same problem, but every time when I launch FFS v.6 Rev.2 (PortableApps) the session list on the left is blank and the folder data where I store the ffs is empty.

droralef

I have the same problem with v6.0 that I downloaded today. And now neither version will run. Is there any way to solve this issue or restore the old version? Thanks!
Site Admin

Zenju

I have the same problem with v6.0 that I downloaded today. And now neither version will run. Is there any way to solve this issue or restore the old version? Thanks!droralef
What versions have you been using and where did you download them from?