FreeFileSync for Linux dependencies

Get help for specific problems

FortKnox

I need a little help with identifying the dependencies for FreeFileSync under Linux. I am running Linux MINT 18.2 and have downloaded FreeFileSync_10.0_Ubuntu_17.10_64-bit.tar.gz. I have unpacked this and am trying to run the binary FreeFileSync:
$ ./FreeFileSync
./FreeFileSync: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libz.so.1: version `ZLIB_1.2.9' not found (required by ./FreeFileSync)
./FreeFileSync: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.25' not found (required by ./FreeFileSync)
./FreeFileSync: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.11' not found (required by ./FreeFileSync)
./FreeFileSync: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.22' not found (required by ./FreeFileSync)
Firstly, there is no zlib 1.2.9 available in the repository. the latest version is 1.2.8. Also I cannot identify the packages that CXXABI or GLIBCXX are contained in. I do have libstdc++6 installed and a number of libc packages such as linux-libc-dev and libklibc. There is no readme so I'm not sure what packages I require as pre-requisites?

I have run and update and upgrade on my distro so it should be up-to-date.
Site Admin

Zenju

Can you retry with the following version? (It should fix the problem at least partly)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/tj8yyew594m7av4/FreeFileSync_10.1_beta_Ubuntu_18.04_64-bit.tar.gz/file

FortKnox

That does indeed seem to launch without problem. I will set it up and see how I get on. Thanks.

FortKnox

Well I was able to back up all of my files without issue with this version. Thank you.