Unable to Run RealTimeSync at Startup/Login Windows 10

Get help for specific problems

mharris612

I recently upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. I had a shortcut running in the Startup folder to allow RealTimeSync to run at start up. Worked fine on Windwos 7 Pro. However after upgrading unable to have this start automatically. I even tried to make a scheduled task with no success. Is there something else that may need to be done? The shorcut is running as an admin as well as in windows 7 comp mode.

Thanks

mharris612

I recently upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. I had a shortcut running in the Startup folder to allow RealTimeSync to run at start up. Worked fine on Windwos 7 Pro. However after upgrading unable to have this start automatically. I even tried to make a scheduled task with no success. Is there something else that may need to be done? The shorcut is running as an admin as well as in windows 7 comp mode.

Thanksmharris612
Apparently on Windows 10 it does not show an icon in the taskbar however it shows as a process running. I just tested it with a file to sync to a network drive and worked.
Site Admin

Zenju

Apparently on Windows 10 it does not show an icon in the taskbar however it shows as a process running. I just tested it with a file to sync to a network drive and worked.mharris612
I suspect the icon is hidden from the notification area until shown manually for the first time, just like on Windows 7.