Synchronizing multipe folder pairs

Get help for specific problems

Ted F

I have created a configuration comprised of multiple folder pairs and saved this as a single configuration that can be rerun repeatedly by clicking on the single configuration name. This seems to work. Is saving the configuration with multiple folder pairs under a single name OK or should I keep each folder pair as a separate saved configuration?
Thanks

Radish

I would think it is entirely up to yourself. I have one sync setup using two folder pairs and saved as a single configuration file. I use it often and it works fine that way.

However, if you want to save each of the folder pairs as separate configuration files you can do that too. If you do this and you quickly want to set up a single sync operation that takes in all (or just some) of the single configurations you saved then just click on the first sync configuration in the list of those you want to sync and, having done that, hold down the <Ctrl> key and click on the other config files in the listing that you want to add to the single sync operation.

It's really a matter of what you feel works best for you.

Ted F

Thank you Radish