unexpected size of data stream Mac HighSierra

Get help for specific problems

FranciscoM

I know that this topic was discussed a couple of years ago, but for Android. Could not find anything specific to Mac and would appreciate some advise.

I sync my MBP running on HighSierra 10.13.6 with a QNAP server TS269, using FreeFileSync 10.8 Donation Edition. The error message comes now on every folder I have a new file in. Tested it with Word, Excel and Pdf, and it happened in the first attempt when there was no copy on the server yet. It creates there a ffs_tmp version and delivers the error message. When I try to sync again, it tries to delete the ffs_tmp version on the server, but w/o success.
When I then copy the files per finder an then run the sync, no error message shows anymore.
Any help appreciated. Thanks
Site Admin

Zenju

FranciscoM

Zenju,

Thanks for the link. However, the linked beta version 10.9 is for Windows while I am working on a Mac. Any beta version for HighSierra?
Further, have now deleted the server version of one of my sync jobs and copied the entire folder again. Now the following message comes: CFStringCreateWithBytesNoCopy: allocation failed.

Do you suggest I go back to 10.7?